February 18-20, 2021
We are proud sponsors of Florida Drupal Camp! This is one of our favorites for a variety of reasons, especially because of the close, funky local community. While there will be no in-person alligator handling this year, we nonetheless look forward to learning and connecting with folks virtually.
- Thursday 18 February, 9:15 AM – 10:00 AM during the DevOps summit day
- Community and marketing manager Elli Ludwigson joins Tess Flynn to answer questions such as “What is DevOps? What are the business impacts of getting DevOps right or wrong? What are the challenges in implementing DevOps? What are some key things to focus on?”
- Friday 19 February, 1:00pm to 1:45pm
- Director of Customer Success David Stoline will be presenting an end-to-end example of how you might work with a Drupal project from local development to deployment- anywhere! So often workflows are tied to an agency or a vendor, here’s a chance to piece together what needs to happen so you can make informed decisions about the tools you use.
- Join on Saturday afternoon for a first time contributors’ workshop to learn the basics of navigating contributions to the Drupal open source project. There are ways to contribute no matter your skill set, and Drupal especially needs contributions from project managers, marketers, designers, translators, and of course developers can help too. Check it out and view the full Saturday schedule here!
Tickets are $20, register here.