DrupalCon Europe 2020
December 8 - December 11
We’re looking forward to the brand new experience of DrupalCon Europe in December! Stay tuned to this page for updates on sessions we are presenting, special event offers, as well as DDEV news and updates to our platform!
What we’re up to:
- Drupal is dead. Long Live Drupal!
- Join DDEV CTO Kevin Bridges, aka @cyberswat, for a review of the state of open source, the complexity of new paradigms, and one way to manage both the sociological and technical aspects of our current milieu.
- Tuesday, Dec 8, 2020, 3:30 PM – 4:10 PM CET
- The state of Drupal Development Environments panel discussion
- DDEV-Local maintainer Randy Fay will once again join a group of panelists to discuss local development tools for Drupal. The group will include Lando, Docksal, DrupalVM, and more.
- Thursday, Dec 10, 2020, 5:15 PM – 5:55 PM CET
- Contribution time!
- Be sure to stay tuned in through Friday at DrupalCon so you can get started contributing! Working together on hard problems is why we are so passionate about open source.
- If you’d like to get a head start with a local development environment, our DDEV-Local tool is available, just follow the DDEV installation steps. Usually at IRL DrupalCons we use drupal.org/tools and the Quicksprint package for a more one-size-fits-all approach that takes conference wifi bandwidth into account, but this time we’re all on our own internet connections! Please do consider downloading and getting set up in advance regardless, hop into the #ddev channel in Drupal Slack for troubleshooting.
When: December 8-11 2020, in the CET timezone.
About the event: DrupalCon is the largest gathering of Drupal users and stakeholders in the world. We get together to share knowledge and experience, connect with old friends and new, and of course contribute back to Drupal as an open source project.