- This event has passed.
DrupalCon Amsterdam 2019
October 28 - October 31
We are platinum sponsors and we’re speaking at DrupalCon Amsterdam 28-31 October, 2019. Join us to connect with the Drupal community and hear about how DDEV can help you from dev-to-deploy. We’ve got a busy Wednesday planned:
- Panel: How companies are currently using Kubernetes with Drupal
- DDEV CTO Kevin Bridges
- with Michael Schmid, Thom Toogood, and Florian Loretan
- 30 October 2019 From 10:15 to 10:55 G 102
- Panel: The “battle” of the local development tools
- DDEV developer and maintainer Randy Fay
- with Ricardo Amaro, Mattias Michaux, Michael Schmid, Engin Yilmaz, Mark Casias, Alejandro Moreno-Lopez
- 30 October 2019 from 11:30 to 12:10 G 102
- Combining DevOps and Emotional Intelligence
- DDEV CTO Kevin Bridges and Open Strategy Partners Content Creator Elli Ludwigson
- 30 October, 15:00-15:20 in room G109
- BoF: Continue the Kubernetes conversation!
- Followup to the Kubernetes panel. Join the conversation and find our more about how we can move forward together.
- 30 October 2019 From 17:15 to 18:00 G 108 (BoF 38)
When: Monday October 28-Thursday October 31, 2019
Where: RAI Amsterdam, Europaplein 24 1078 GZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Who Attends: All who are interested in or active participants using Drupal; from site builders to content & digital marketers to those selling and supporting Drupal.